The technological advancements in the pharmaceutical industries and healthcare sectors have saved and improved the lives of millions of people. Here comes the list of 10 best medical technologies that are going to rule the medical field in the year, 2019.
1. Telehealth: The digitally led service allows the patients to are residing in remote places to get an instant diagnosis by virtually speaking with the physicians through personalized mobile apps.
2. Artificial organs: Bio-printing has given way to the scientists to come up with fake blood vessels, artificial pancreas, and ovaries which can successfully replace the faulty ones inside the human body.
3. Wearables: Wearables like a fitness band and other mobile fitness apps are there to count the steps, calculate calories, monitor heartbeat and sleeping patterns.
4. 3-D Printing: The hottest medical technology can be used to magically create bones and implants of specific dimensions are helpful during surgeries.
5. Brain sensors: The wireless sensors are kept inside the brain to monitor the temperature and the pressure within. The sensors are capable of dissolving themselves.
6. Smart inhalers: As mentioned in the site mymeditravel, the quick inhalers are Bluetooth enabled and are explicitly designed for asthma patients. The device attached to the inhaler sends the dosage information, which includes level and time of administration to the patient’s smartphone.
7. Robotic surgery: The procedure is quick, flexible and less invasive. It aims at assisting the surgeons during the operation and has the potential to enhance the work of the surgeons shortly.
8. Needle-free diabetes care: The biosensor comprises patches that can read the blood straight under the skin without drawing even a single drop of blood.
9. Electronic Health Records (EHR): EHR tools aim at integrating the patients’ health records into their mobile health apps. Thus, the patients will be able to view their healthcare records from multiple providers in a single platform.
10. Blockchain: The rapidly developing blockchain technology eliminates intermediaries and provides transparency. It helps to reduce healthcare expenses appreciably.…